How Do I Order From Varsity Scoreboards?
When ordering, please consider the following questions. Your Varsity Scoreboards sales representative will be happy to assist you.
- Which model number will best meet my organization's needs?
- How many scoreboards do I need for my facility?
- What color scheme (background, lettering and trim) is best for our facility?
- Do I need control cable or wireless remote control? If control cable, please specify needed length.
- What options might I need? (some examples include: outdoor horn, battery for controller, and protective net for basketball scoreboards)
- Do I need sponsor/ad panels? If so, please specify color, lettering and/or logos.
- What type of budget do I have? Do I need payment terms? Please ask your sales representative for more information regarding our lease to purchase program.
- When do I need the scoreboard? What is my timeframe?
All publicly-funded institutions that issue a signed purchase order will be invoiced with net 30 day payment terms. All other orders will be accepted only if payment is received with your order. VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS and checks accepted for your convenience. Checks need to be made payable to: Varsity Scoreboards.
All pricing is for equipment only, installation is priced separately. No retainages permitted. Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Prices do not include state, local or other taxes.
If tax exempt, please include entire tax exempt certificate form with your order.
A restocking charge of 20% may be assessed on any returns of standard in-stock items.
Custom scoreboards and accessories cannot be returned.
Orders may be placed in writing, by telephone, fax or e-mail. When ordering, please specify quantity, model number, description, popular options desired, price and scoreboard color, if applicable.
Phone: 1-866-575-0577 or FAX: 1-270-759-0004
Purchase orders can be mailed to:
106 Max Hurt Drive
Murray, KY 42071
FedEx and UPS letters and parcels MUST be shipped to our factory address listed above.
We will ship FedEx or motor freight (Yellow, Roadway,etc.) depending on the scoreboard size, weight and destination. Freight charges will be prepaid and added to invoice for institutional customers. Larger permanent scoreboard orders need to be shipped to a location suitable for a tractor trailer. Inside or residential delivery of freight will require additional charges. Outside the contiguous 48 states—call or fax for freight quotes. (Please allow 7-10 days for scoreboard delivery after ordering).
Damages or Claims
Be sure to inspect your merchandise. All shipments must be inspected at time of delivery for shortages and damages. Notations of any shortage or damage to the merchandise or packing must be made on the delivery receipt before signing. Concealed damage not visible at time of delivery must be reported to carrier within 5 days after delivery. All claims for damage or shortage must be filed within 30 days directly with carrier that made the delivery.
Professional installation on our permanent scoreboards is available nationwide. Please contact our factory to get an estimate for your scoreboard project. Remember: always install your outdoor permanent LED scoreboard on the south or west side of the field (USA) for proper daytime visibility.
Advise factory of electrical power requirements and translation of scoreboard face lettering so that correct equipment can be priced.